Thursday, December 28, 2017

Easy to Make DIY Home Exercise Equipment

The other day when I was visiting one of my friends from collage, he showed me his brand new home exercise room... WOW!!!!!!!! :)

He had equipment worth 1000's of dollars, it was crazy!

And that got me thinking... Is it possible to build your own home gym building every single piece of exercise equipment yourself? :)

I want to give it a try :)

Here's my chosen recipes:

Dumbbells

These should do:

Door Frame Pull Up Bar

This one is perfect!



http://www.instructables.com/id/Doorframe-Chin-up-Bar/

Suspension Trainer

This is a real bargain! :)


Ab Wheel

The final part of the puzzle :)




That's it!

4 genius DIY home exercise equipment you can start putting together first thing in the morning! :)

Please tell me if you know any other nice recipes!

No comments:

Post a Comment