Friday, November 3, 2017

The "Butt of a Goddess Challenge". I'ts On!

Today, I took a leap of fate...

As my beloved one were getting dressed, I took a loooong look at her butt. Don't get me wrong, her butt looks awesome! But as we all know, age and life as a parent is not doing our body any favours...

Anyways, as I mentioned her butt looks awesome, but three years ago it looked even "awesomer". 😂

I love looking at infographics at Pintrest, and earlier today I stumbled into "The Best Butt Workout". Can you see where I'm going with this?

You can find the complete article where i got the infograpic, -plus a downloadable pdf here: https://www.changeinseconds.com/the-best-butt-workout/


I went and got my I-pad and I politely showed it to my beautiful girl; "what about doing this quick exercise every morning before breakfast?"... 😏

"I sure will", she said. "But only if you do something with that daddy-belly of yours!" Ouch!!!

So, during the next couple of months I will be doing severe six-pack molding, and she will be working her butt as crazy.

For the fun of it I'll find an infographic for me to follow as well.

IT'S ON GUYS! 👊💪



No comments:

Post a Comment