Tuesday, November 7, 2017

My Turn, The "Abs of a Greek God Challenge". It's Party Time!

OK, guys. Now it's my turn...

My better half is really engaging herself in this butt-challenge. It's almost like I get a little intimidated... Is she really going to get her crazy ass butt back in place while I still struggle with my daddy-belly? No way, Jose!

As Promised, here's my program which are taking me back to the top of "six pack tower".

After a lot of Googling, I found this great article at Greatist.com; "14 Unexpected Moves That Work Your Abs Better Than Crunches". Hell yeah!

This guy is going to have my abs hard like steel within the next couple of months!

These will totally change the way you think about exercising your core. #abs #workout #exercises http://greatist.com/move/abs-workout-unexpected-moves-that-work-better-than-crunches:

I really love the way Greatist have every exercise demonstrated within the article.

If this can't get me back in my million dollar shape, no one can.

Enough chatter, I have to get those abs burning! See ya later 😁

No comments:

Post a Comment