Monday, November 20, 2017

Get Your Muscle Toned While Having Quality Time With Your Kids :)

Dear blog, I have sinned.

It's now been nine days since my last post...

Anyways, I'm back now. :)

It's been some hard weeks with regards to my workouts... As you all might know I'm currently competing against my better half.

She's going all in to get her butt back in the same shape as it used to before the birth of our girl, and I'm doing my absolute best to get rid of my daddy-tummy.

It's not going exactly as planned, but I do FEEL I'm on the right path... I only hope I can see it as well in not to long 😂

Enough about me. As you know I love to Google, and yesterday I stumbled upon this great piece I just got to share. If you're sick of lying on the floor making "brrrrrroooom" sounds while pushing around diecast cars, why not do something meaningful with your little one instead?

Here is some motivation for you!😊

No comments:

Post a Comment